The Seychelles is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean. The capital city is Victoria. The Seychelles is composed of a group of islands. The main island of Seychelles is Mahé.
Next to it, there are smaller isles, namely Cerf Island, St Anne, Silhouette Island, North Island, and other virgin isles. To the north, there are other isles, namely Praslin island, Cousin, Curieuse, La Digue, Coco island, Little Sister and Big Sister.
Coco island is the smallest island. Seychelles have been endowed with fascinating beaches where you can relax and enjoy the cool ocean breeze. Discover the paradisiac beaches of The Seychelles.
The Seychelles beaches
- Beau Vallon is the most popular beach in the Seychelles. It is endowed with clear water and amazing coral reefs. It is a popular beach for snorkeling and diving due to its clear waters and coral reefs. It is home to such hotels as Coral Strand Smart Choice. Apart from that, there are other interesting hotels and spa in the neighborhood, like Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa which is top-rated as a comfortable hotel by visitors. You can eat out at La Perle Noire and enjoy the seafood.
- Anse Marie Laure lies in the western part of the Seychelles. It has a scenic landscape and is fantastic for swimming. You can reach to the beach by taking a small route from Bel Ombre Road. If you want to swim at Anse Marie Laure, stay at Daniella's Bungalows, or at a guesthouse. Marie Laure Suites and Palms Villa are the nearest guesthouses from the beach. You can also choose to stay at Vallon End Beach Front villa, at Bel Ombre Road. It has a good view of the ocean.
- Adam & Eve beach is in Seychelle mainland. It is where you can relax and unwind. Walk along the beach and enjoy the peaceful environment. Eat at Adama and Hotel restaurants, and also stay at their accommodation. Other accommodation are at Constance Ephelia, which is a tourist resort; and eat at Helios or at Corrossol restaurants.
- Anse Aux Courbes is located on the western part of the Seychelles main island. Many hotels and guesthouses are located in the neighborhood, such as Ti La Kaz Self Catering, which is a guesthouse, La Domaine de Bacova. Or you can stay at Crown Beach Hotel Seychelles. Another good choice is to stay at Villa Dorado. Anse aux Courbes strecheds to Anse aux Courbes, which is in the neighborhood.
- Last but not least, the Turtle beach is also worth a look. Once there, you can stay at Villa Luana Yuna, or Villa Luana & Villa to be more comfortable. They have the best room for you.
Spend your holidays in Seychelles
Set out for a memorable beach vacation in Seychelles. Unwind from stress at its fascinating beaches. Save your time and money by finding your flight and accommodation through an online travel agency like Opodo.
It collaborates with tour operators and hotels in several countries including Seychelles. As a result, Opodo has the best deal for a vacation package in Seychelles. You can also book your flight and hotel or rent a car to tour the city of the Seychelles online through Opodo.